top of page

Charts of Interest

Some charts that give an interesting interpretation

Give the charts a few seconds to load . . . . . . . . 

The worst insurance company ever - losses every month on record

The ingame insurance company will pay a player 40% of the hull value of the ship when it is destroyed free of charge.  The player can also chose to insure up to the remaining 60%.

The ingame insurance company typically loses about 2 to 4 trillion isk each month.

bottom of page